This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas: part 2

Obviously, I'm a little behind on blogging, so hang in there with me!

Originally, our plan was to visit with my husband's family on Christmas eve, go to church, and open presents with all of them. Because of the blizzard that blew through, we weren't able to go until the following Sunday. We went to a service at the family's German Lutheran church and then had a nice lunch with Scott's step-dad's mom and family. :)

Sarah and Phoebe both wore the snowman skirts I made for them, but Ellen insisted on wearing the monkey dress I made for her the night before (which she also insisted on sleeping in.) So much for matching! I'll try to get some better pics of them in their skirts soon.


Afterward, we headed back over to my in-laws' and proceeded to eat more good food and open more presents. Goofy grandpa put wrapping paper on his head and the kiddos found all the candy and goodies that Santa had left there for them.


Lots of grandmas, lots of goodies! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: