This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Monday, October 26, 2009

fun links

Just thought I'd share a couple of fun things I saw today...

Over at
HomeSpun Threads Aimee made mini caramel/candied apples. They are like little caramel apple lollipops! How fun is that? I am so impressed with the idea b/c the regular sized ones take me like a week to eat, so I never make them or eat them. These are much more fun and manageable! Go check them out HERE.

One of my crafty idols,
Heather Bailey is doing a fun halloween blog-a-thon with other bloggers. At the end of her posts, you can click to go to other participating blogs and they have links from their blogs to more blogs - it goes on and on! So fun! And a great way to discover new blogs. I think these are mostly food related, but I came across a great giveaway in the process. Definitely worth checking it out! Lots of yummy seasonal food goodies! You can find Heather's blog HERE.

And if you need something fun to do with the kiddos, I have a tutorial for haunted gingerbread (graham cracker) houses
HERE

No comments: