This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

a hairy situation

Yesterday, I took the kids down to see Grandma and Grandma took us all to get our hair cut! My girls have never been scared of the idea and actually beg to have theirs done, whether it needs it or not.

I think this was only the twins' second time getting trimmed by a professional, so I made sure to take a few pics since I missed documenting the first time. Of course, no "before" and "after" pics - just take what I give you! haha Maybe over the weekend I'll get some pics of the kids with their new 'dos.



The twins were so excited - they even got their hair curled!

2 comments:

venus said...

Awww, so cute! Look at their smiles...

My girls LOVE going to shop and getting their hair done.

Now if only I can get myself in and get a cut...

Have an awesome weekend!!!

Dave said...

They look beeyootifull!! Of course, Boppa may be a little prejudiced.