This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The dresses are done!






Finally finished up the dresses. Well, mostly finished them. Still need to add some hook and eyes at the tops of the zippers and I think I'll tack down the ribbon sashes since they don't seem to want to stay in place, not surprisingly. I added some little nosegay corsages made from millinery flowers and they added the perfect touch. If only I can keep the babies from destroying and eating them! I attempted some Christmas card pictures, but couldn't get one of all 3 kids together. Ellen and Phoebe refused to sit and they don't sit well to begin with anyway. I managed to get some good ones of them individually, so I may wind up Photoshop-ing them into the same picture.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

You did a great job Jen! They turned out super cute! Your girls look adorable in them! You already know I'm especially in love with your twins! It brings back fond memories!