This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Like I need more ornaments...!




I was going through the Pottery Barn Kids catalog and spotted these huge felt ornaments and instantly knew I needed some. I thought they'd fill out the tree nicely this year since I am not using my large collection of blown glass ornaments. Of course, being cheap and crafty, I decided to make them myself. It took a while to figure it all out, but they turned out pretty cute, I think. The small ones are roughly the size of cantaloupes and they all look a little more like Christmas pumpkins than balls to me, lol. Getting them perfectly round was something I couldn't manage to do. I wound up sewing them and they are stuffed with plastic grocery bags. Who says we don't recycle? :) If you click the title of this ornament blog, it'll link you to the Pottery Barn ornaments so you can see the inspiration!

1 comment:

madebyhand said...

These are cute! And I like your new web design :)