This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

it's our birthday over at {the maternal lens}

One year ago, I began a new adventure with an awesome group of mommy-photog-bloggers.

I met Megan, Meg, Shannon and Sarah on cafemom.com and we have become such wonderful friends! The Maternal Lens has been such a great opportunity for all of us to grow as bloggers and we have just begun to explore all we can do with it. The downside to being a mommy-photog-blogger is that there isn't always a lot of time for the blogging part, but I know we are all looking forward to really sinking our teeth into some juicy blogging as it becomes more and more a part of our lives.

This week we are having a HUGE giveaway to celebrate our first year! Be sure to stop by and check it out!

The Maternal Lens

Happy birthday to us! xoxo

1 comment:

venus said...

That is awesome!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

p.s. I got a camera!!! :) It's a Nikon DX3000. I'm so excited.