This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Friday, January 29, 2010

my first TGFFF sale!!!

If you haven't already, be sure to become a fan of the PinkPooka etsy shop over on facebook. Today I am having a TGFFF sale (that's thank-goodness-for-fabulous-fans.) All camera strap covers are $5 today only and I have also listed some of my "camera love" bags, which are perfect for your little one for valentines day!


One of my favorite camera strap covers is this one...it's done with a fabulous Heather Bailey fabric. If it doesn't get snatched up, I might have to put it on my camera strap!


I promise, you won't find them cheaper anywhere else, so now's the time to snatch one up! I've had them on sale for a while now, so Monday I'll be returning to regular prices.

You can see what's in the store HERE.

Thanks for all the support! I have the best friends and fans!

1 comment:

Fresh Poppy Design said...

Those are sooo cute! We may have to pop on over and check those out :)