This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a walk in the woods



Today we went for a walk in the woods near our house. The kids had a great time running and exploring, while I had a great time imagining all the great portraits I could take there! I can't wait to get the girls' Halloween costumes done so we can do their portraits in the woods! We were out mid-day, so the light was a little harsh, causing a lot of dappling, but I took some shots anyway just to share with you how pretty it is! I'm sure it will be gorgeous when the leaves change color.






(Have you noticed that little {P} makes a face in every picture lately??? That's only when I can actually get her to be in the picture! Her P.C.S. has become quite severe!)

1 comment:

Dave said...

It looks like such a neat place to walk. Can't wait to take my girls exploring at Thanksgiving!