This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A little applique...

Just thought I'd share a few recent projects. Before my trip, I whipped up some pillowcase dresses for some of my friends' girls. I thought I'd give applique a try (on the machine) and it wasn't too bad! I would even venture to say I was fairly successful at it, and now I will be doing it all the time! haha!

These were for one my twin mommy's girls. There was a third one for her eldest, but I didn't get a pic. I was literally sewing right up to the last minute before I had to leave!

This one was for little friend {A}! I saw the fabrics and thought of her. Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea. I think I'll make some tops with the twins' initials on them for their birthday, which is coming up next month!

Lots of projects in my head to tackle, but so little time!



2 comments:

thousand words photography said...

those are adorable! you are so lucky i don't have a girl, i tell ya!

meg manion silliker said...

suffice to say little "a" is in love with her little "a"!!! xo all such awesome fabrics.