This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Just a quick update...

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog this past week, when in reality, I was just blogging like crazy in December. I am hoping to keep it up now that I've got some serious blogging under my belt. :)

I've been extremely busy making camera strap covers and selling them to friends. I'm not exactly organized about it, which is slowing me down. I know I have some interested buyers among my peers on other sites I frequent, so I'm trying to get myself caught up with a good supply on hand before I branch out. I've had to make quite a few trips to the fabric store, which I LOVE to do, and I have managed to pick up extras for spring clothes for the girls and can't wait to get started on them.

Over the weekend I set up a new business blog for myself. I am not quite ready to make the investment in a website like I want for my photography business, so I decided to go ahead and start a blog, which I'll use either way, and let it serve as my temporary site. I'm working on uploading pictures as a portfolio/gallery and once their up, I'll share it with you all so you can see what I'm up to over there! Still not "officially" in business, but it's a step in the right direction. I've been working on it since I got out of high school in 1997, so I need to put an end to the procrastinating!

We are still an unemployed family. :( We knew the job search would slow down over the holidays, but now that they are over, we are hoping to hear some good things. Knowing we will most likely be relocating has been an excuse for me to put off my business goals, but I'm trying to do what I can in our current situation. We are all doing just fine, but the uncertainty is definitely hard to deal with.

I am starting the Fat Smash again today and dragging Scott along with me! If you ever need a great diet - it's awesome! Just google it and you can get tons of info. Basically, it's fruit/veggie based. I've lost 12lbs in 9 days when I've done it before.

That's about it! The snow is gone and the eldest kid starts back to preschool tomorrow (yay!)

No comments: