This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I won! I won!
I won this fabulous award from my high school friend Heather! I have no clue where it started or what it was originally intended to be, but by golly, Heather won it and has passed it along to me! Woohoo! I am so honored! Apparently, now that I am a *winner* (yah!) I have to share with you 6 things I'm thankful for and then pass the award along to 6 more worthy blogger friends. So, here we go...
- I am thankful for the internet! I cannot imagine living so far away from our families and not having the conveniences of email and blogs to keep everyone updated. It has also put me in touch with new and old friends that I love dearly and with whom I wouldn't be connected to otherwise.
- I am thankful that I am able to stay home with the kids. I don't do well in a real world work environment and couldn't imagine trying to do it as a mom!
- After 4 months of unemployment, I am very thankful that we were able to get unemployment payments! I'm not big on giving or taking handouts, but it has really saved us from unthinkable things! Hopefully, we won't have to worry about it soon - hubs has an interview on Friday and some other stuff that's getting going.
- I am thankful for having twins. I'm thankful for all 3 kids, of course, but having twins is something I never imagined in my wildest dreams, but it has been the biggest blessing in my life. There is nothing like having 2 babies at once!
- I'm thankful for the opportunity to live away from my family. It's hard and I miss them, but being far, far away from all of our family has made us stronger people. I'm much more independent than I would be otherwise.
- I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to do whatever I want! On a daily basis or even in the big picture, I am blessed to be able to live out my little fantasies!
Now I shall pass this special award on to 6 deserving bloggers!
-My high school friend Lisa...her blog makes me smile every time I read it! -Courtneythe photographer. Who doesn't love a photographer with cute kids? -My cousin, Stacey - out to save the world with sass and sarcasm. -My high school friend Sarah. Her boys are too precious and hearing about all her snow makes me feel a little better about our snow. haha! She definitely deserves an award just for figuring out how to upload videos through blogger! -Sew Little Time - I admire how creative she is and she's not afraid to tackle any project!
So I only picked 5, but I can't decide between my great blogger friends for the last spot! Anyway, I am very thankful that I have such great readers and followers. You motivate me to keep it up! Now go forth and spread the Kreativ Blogger award!