This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Pictures

These are some of the pictures I took while in TX over Thanksgiving to use for our Christmas cards. I made the twins' dresses and had to get these shots while we were there b/c it's too cold here to do outdoor pictures! Some of them are processed with a vintage look and some have a color pop. (If you are family and would like prints of any of these, email me and I'll send you the file or have them printed for you!)

{S}

{E}

the reason for the drama and the excuse for no eye contact...

{P}

{P}

This is Phoebe shaking her finger at me b/c I was telling her what to do. lol

classic {P}

Ellen crying, just like always.

classic {E}

{P}

{P}

{E}

{E}

{E}

1 comment:

The Stories of Our Lives said...

They are just gorgeous! Love the processing.