This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Leaves!






There's no denying it's officially fall! Our big tree by the driveway has dropped all its leaves and made a huge mess, just like every other year. I took the girls out for some pictures, but Scott decided to start up the leaf blower at the same time, so they were a little distracted. The reason for the pics is because I made them these little play dresses out of some leftover upholstery fabric I had on hand. I feel like Maria from The Sound of Music, making play clothes from drapes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that material looked familiar... and look at Miss E's smile!!

Lisa Johnson said...

You seriously have got to be the cutest mom EVER! I want to come live at your house with all the fun of playing in the leaves, new dresses, riding bikes, making haunted houses, pumpkin patches, etc! SO FUN!