This is my personal blog to help keep family and friends up to date with our projects. Feel free to follow along!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More contest pics...





These are just some random photos I've worked on for contests on Cafemom.com. I'm doing really well and learning a ton from some talented photographers. It's silly and insignificant, but I've graduated up from JV Best of the Best Photography to the Varsity Best of the Best group, which is a huge accomplishment among my peers there. And, fyi, I will be going into the photography business this year. I've worked at it long enough, it's time. We're brainstorming on logos and web pages now while working on new things for my portfolio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you going to be focusing on weddings, family pics, or just see what happens?